The refillable Clipper Lighters have been around since the 1970’s, made in Barcelona, this lighter is eco friendly due to being refillable, and is also a multi-tool.
More than 10,000 designs have been printed of Clipper Lighters and they also launch tons of limited editions and new collections.
What Makes Clipper Lighters Unique?
Clipper Lighters are made of super-strong nylon material, exceeding all safety regulations, making sure your clipper won’t crack or explode. These lighters exceed regular lighter standards, a drop from around 5 feet may cause normal lighters to explode, but not Clipper.
Eco friendly, as there is a high use of recycled materials used to make Clippers. Being able to refill and reflint also makes these lighter better on the environment, and allows you to save money!
Clipper Lighters use pure isobutane, which is odorless and allows a stable flame. One filled clipper equals 3,000 ignitions – guaranteed!
You can purchase Clipper Lighters here from Rolling Paper Depot.
The Clipper Lighter Multi-Tool
To refill a Clipper Lighter, it is recommended you fill with premium butane gas.
How to Refill a Clipper Lighter
1. Hold the lighter in an upside-down position.
Always fill upside down, as this avoids injecting air into the lighter.
2. Shake your butane gas refill can a little, then press the stem of your refill can directly onto the red refill valve on the bottom of your clipper lighter.
3. Keep both the refill can and lighter in a straight position. Let the gas go into the lighter for about 3-5 seconds.
Repeat for short bursts if needed.
If you experience any gas leakage while refilling it is because you are not holding the lighter and/or refill can completely straight. Or it is because your refill can’s stem is not the correct size to the lighter.
How to Replace your Clipper Lighter’s Flint
2. Carefully unscrew the little plastic base. Using a small coin to do this is recommended.
3. Pull it out slowly, otherwise, the flint may fly across the room.
4. Remove the spring, place new flint in the tube.
5. Carefully put the spring section back in, tighten, and slide back into lighter.