It’s so easy to refill a clipper lighter, it only takes 30 seconds.
The refillable Clipper Lighters have been around since the 1970s, made in Barcelona, this refillable lighter is eco-friendly due to being refillable and is also a multi-tool.
More than 10,000 designs have been printed on Clipper Lighters and they also launch tons of limited editions and new collections.
What Makes Clipper Lighters Unique?
Clipper Lighters are made of super-strong nylon material, exceeding all safety regulations, making sure your clipper won’t crack or explode.
These raw lighters exceed regular cigar lighter standards, a drop from around 5 feet may cause normal lighters to explode, but not Clipper.
Eco-friendly, as there is a high use of recycled materials used to make Clippers.
clipper fluids are able to refill and clipper lighter flint replacement also makes these lighter better on the environment, and allows you to save money!
Electric Clipper Lighter fuel uses a pure isobutane lighter fuel tank, which is odorless and allows flame adjustment of liquid fuel, and butane refill, clipper jet flames are best and clipper reusable lighter.
One filled clipper equals 3,000 ignitions – guaranteed!
The Clipper Lighter Multi-Tool
It’s a clipper lighter refill kit [help in a refill of the empty cylinder of lighters].
Clipper Lighters multi-tool can be used for packing down joints, blunts, etc.
Can also be used for helping you roll.
To refill a Clipper Lighter, it is recommended you fill it with premium butane lighters gas.
How to Refill a Clipper Lighter
If you’re having the problem that your clipper jet lighter not working it can have so many reasons but one of the common ones is it’s empty so to fix that you can follow these several steps:
1. Hold the lighter in an upside-down position.
Always fill upside down, as this avoids injecting air into the lighter.
2. Shake your butane gas refill can a little, then press the stem of your refill can directly onto the red refill valve on the bottom of your clipper lighter.
3. Keep both the refill can and lighter in a straight position. Let the gas go into the lighter for about 3-5 seconds.
Repeat for short bursts if needed.
If you experience any gas leakage while refilling it is because you are not holding the lighter and/or the refill can be completely straight. Or it is because your refill can’s stem is not the correct size for the lighter.
How To Change Clipper Flint
To replace your flint;
1. Simply pull out the metal barrel so you can get to the tube that contains the flint.
2. Carefully unscrew the little plastic base. Using a small coin to do this is recommended.
3. Pull it out slowly, otherwise, the flint may fly across the room.
4. Remove the spring, and place new flint in the tube.
5. Carefully put the spring section back in, tighten it, and slide it back into the lighter.