The age old question of Blunts vs Joints has stumped many a stoner. What if I told you that you dont have to choose? Both methods are great ways to “get up there” it’s just all about preference. If your not entirely ready to make a decision it’s ok! I’m going to give you some pros and cons on both blunts and joints and then i’ll leave the rest to you!
- Wider variety of organic papers(better for your lungs)
- You get to taste your weed better
- You don’t have to use as much of your weed
- It’s simple and quick to roll
- Burns faster
- More of a potent weed smell
- Not that great for larger groups
- You go through you weed a lot faster
Now we move on to the Blunts!
- Great to share with friends
- Burns slower and gets you higher
- The wrap covers up most of the weed smell
- The flavors are more defined in a blunt wrap
- They can be a bit harsh
- You could buy a stale wrap and not know UNTIL you get home
- Blunts are more expensive
- Blunts usually require more bud
Some would argue that ultimately blunts would be the better choice, but it really just depends on the mood! Sonetimes you feel like rolling a j to take to the park, or rolling a blunt to share with friends and have a good time. Just weigh the pros and cons for the event! If you know you’re smoking with a lager amount of people take a look at the list and you’ll see that a blunt would do better, and if you’re just going to smoke with a friend then a joint will be just fine! Well I hoped this helped, here’s a list of a few great brands to try out.
- White Owl
- Good Times
- Juicy Jay Wraps
- Skunk Brand
- Bob Marleys